Did you know that the month when most breakups occur is January?
It’s after the holidays (and who wants to be alone during “the most wonderful time of the year”?), and it’s before Valentine’s Day (the traditional love holiday for couples). If you are going through a dating relationship breakup or divorce, here’s some help and hope.
The 12 Steps of Relationship Breakup Recovery are:
1.Deal with endings
2. Get the comfort and support you need
3. Grieve your losses
4. Heal your emotional pain (sadness, anger, fear, rejection, etc.)
5. Experience God’s amazing love for you
6. Discover the power of forgiveness
7. Learn to wait well
8. Awaken hope
9. Restore your confidence and self esteem
10. Wake up to the rest of your life
11. Make healthier choices next time
12. Live in the light
But, you may ask, HOW do you accomplish those helpful steps? You are in the right place to get the answers you need because every day—for the next 12 days—I am going to post the details.
So watch this encouragement blog, A New Day Café, and get ready to heal your heart and change your life. And, if you can't wait or you want more information, get your hands on the helpful breakup book, When Love Ends and the Ice Cream Carton Is Empty which I wrote to help readers just like you--or someone you know.
It’s time to leave the sadness behind and return to joy. You know why?
The rest of your life is waiting.