Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Finding Joy Despite Trials

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
James 1:2–3

Life can be hard sometimes. Whatever you are going through, God knows. He sees. He cares. And He is more than willing and able to help you through!
With God, we are overcomers! Here's a short prayer for today:
"Lord, it’s hard for me to think that something good can come from these challenges. Yet, despite my circumstances, you lift me up to a place of joy! Joy in my trials? Only you can make it happen. You, who shines your love like light into my gray, cloudy heart. Thank you. In times of testing, temptation or total disarray, I need your persevering power. I believe that together we will make it through. In Jesus’s name. Amen."
May today be the day of your breakthrough! Keep on believing. Your day will come.
 

No comments: