Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Were "Made to Crave"


It's January. The time of year many people make resolutions. Like losing weight. Often we start with good intentions, and fail. And start again. And like a hamster on a perpetual wheel our desire to lose weight seems to go nowhere.

Until now.

I believe that author and weight-loss achiever, Lysa TerKeurst is on to something. Her book, "Made to Crave" shows readers how to satisfy our deepest desires with God, not food.

In addition to the book, there is also a six-session video series and a workbook. The first session of the video is available FREE on YouTube at this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crXOCVhX1w

This year is going to be different. I, for one, want to finally make that change--lose weight, be healthier and get on with all God has for me in this life.

How about you?

1 comment:

mona said...

Hey Jackie. Thanks for posting this. I discovered I had diabetes in the summer and have since lost 29 lbs doing the Ideal Protein diet. It has broken my luv affair with food and pretty much cured the diabetes - off the medication now. Anyway, I think this book will help let God fill this gap as well (as the gap of not having a, um, real, Man). So thanks again. And I can't wait for your new book!
:)